- Definitions and Terminology
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following definitions:
- Products – products sold by us via our website.
- Order – products you have/may/will ordered via our website.
- Basket – Describes a virtual shopping basket where you place products to be purchased.
- We/us/our – Refers to the company Life in a Bubble Belfast who owns and manages the
- Accessing our Website
- Access to our website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any product listed at any time without any notice. We are not liable nor required to provide a product that may have been altered or suspended or discontinued. For example, if a product is priced at £5.00 and after refreshing the page the product price updates to £6.00, we will not be required to sell the product to you at £5.00.
- We reserve the right to take down our website at anytime without any notice. We are not liable in any way if our website or any part of our website is unavailable.
- You are free to browse our website but you are not permitted to scrape data from our website whether it be manually or via a computer program/script.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, e.g Social Media. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our Rights to Sell
We are legally able to sell our products in the United Kingdom only. Subsequently, we will not deliver any products to any address outside of the United Kingdom.
- Products Images and Descriptions
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our product images and descriptions correspond to the actual product. However, please note that that images of our products are for illustrative purposes only. As all items are handmade and hand painted, there may be slight variations in colours and sizing. Product packaging are for illustrative purposes only. The actual packaging may vary.
- Product Prices
- As per above, we may alter, suspend or discontinue any product listed at anytime without any notice. This includes product prices. Therefore, if you make a purchase for £5.00 and after completing the order you notice that the price has decreased to £4.00 for the same product, we would not be liable to reduce the price.
- Product Availability
We cannot guarantee that products will always be available even if our website indicates that there is availability. If you purchase a product which is not available, we will contact you via email and give you the opportunity to cancel the order. If you do not respond within 5 working days or before the date in which the product does become available, we will deliver the product to you.
- Purchasing on Our Website
- Our website will offer opportunities to add products to your Basket.
- You would need to access the checkout page where you will be able to review your items.
- Please review your items carefully before placing your order. If you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information, please contact us as soon possible.
- If we are unable to process an order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask you to correct it. If you do not provide us with correct information within 5
working days, we will cancel your order and refund any monies paid.
- If we incur any charges as a result of your incorrect or incomplete information, we may pass these costs onto you.
- Once the checkout process is complete, we will email you an order confirmation and this constitutes as a legal agreement between us and yourself agreeing to the products we will provide.
- An order confirmation will contain the following information:
Names of ordered products, prices and quantities
Any other relevant charges
- In the interest of being eco-friendly, we will not provide a paper invoice by default with your order. This can however be requested by contacting us.
Payment for products and related delivery charges must be made in advance and prior to receiving the products. Orders will not be processed until full payments are made. We accept credit and debit card payments via Stripe.
- We only provide delivery to UK. If your delivery address is outside of UK, we will not deliver to you.
- All products purchased via our website are normally dispatched within 5-7 working days.
- The checkout page may provide additional options in selecting your delivery option. These will update the total price and expected arrival date for your order.
- We will endeavour to ensure your products reach you in time, however this may be delayed due to events which our out of our control. These would include delays by the shipping company or post office i.e postal strikes. This includes delays caused by technical difficulties on our website which may result in a delay in us receiving your order in the first place.
- The delivery will be deemed complete once we have delivered the products to the address provided.
- Once the delivery is complete, the responsibility for the products will pass onto the delivery recipient. In the recipient cannot take responsibility for any reasonable reason, the responsibility will fall upon the person who had placed the order.
- Refunds and Returns
- If you change your mind about any products you have purchased, you will be able to return the products back to us provided it is in its original packaging and is unopened with 14 days of receiving the products. If you do wish to refund any products, you must contact us via email to notify us. You will also need to pay for any postage and delivery fees.
- If the products received are not to a satisfactory quality, are not fit for purpose or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When attempting to refund and/or return any purchased products, please ensure that you provide us with your name, address, email address, order number and the reason for returning/refunding.
- Any refunds we agree to will be processed within 14 working days of us receiving the products.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method that the order was made with.
- How We Use Your Personal Data (Data Protection)
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Policies at any time without any notice. You are responsible to keep yourself up to date with any changes to any of our Terms.